Saturday, January 14, 2012

Re-Org Under the Kitchen Sink

YIKES!!! once again, I dove straight into the project and forgot to take the before photo. Trust me when I say it was a mess though!
 Here is the after photo. I found a whole bunch of empty cleaning supply bottles and summer stuff like bug spray and plastic bags not in bag holder on the door (not shown in picture, but I LOVE it!)


I know this completely doesn't make sense in this post, but here is Reese enjoying his new dog bed. The previous one was cheap-o and from BJ's which wasn't wearing well. So it was replaced in the after x-mas sales at Beans. He has the same one, in a bigger size upstairs and loves it, so I thought it would be a good replacement! (See the toys to the right? Reese decided one day that his toy box was more fun to play with than his toys.... I'm currently searching for a replacement. Anyone have any suggestions?)

No comments:

Post a Comment