Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lost Thanksgiving Photos

While cleaning out my camera, I came across 3 photos that should have made it to the blog long ago - Thanksgiving.
It was a more casual meal this year, but tasty none-the-less!
These pics only show the soup and salad course, but the soup is my pumpkin squash bisque which I now make every year from scratch! And the salad is my all-time favorite baby spinach, cranberry with a raspberry vinaigrette!
We also had the usual baked sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, turkey and gravy, creamed pearl onions, corn bread, homemade cranberry relish AND a few delish pies to top it off! OK! I have to stop thinking about food now and go finish my basement clean-up!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Looks like great food and great company. Have fun in the basement. Take before pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete