Monday, January 23, 2012

My New Fav Toy!

mmmmm! I know this makes me a bit crazy - but we've already established that I love to have a clean house. Not like crazy clean, but clean. So anything that makes it cleaner without having to change what I do already, is a HUGE plus for me!

Please meet my new favorite toy - my Bissell Healthy Home vaccuum cleaner:

Oh, how I looooooooove it! It is replacing our older Bissell which I also loved, but this one has more suction power, a better HEPA filter, you have the option of turning off the brush when doing hardwood floors and the coolest hose I've seen in a long time!

Also, since I'm sharing funny things....... Reese has been moving his bed around while he's home during the day. I've been moving it back when I get home. He always moves it to in front of the sliding glass doors.... But tonight, he moved it in front of Matt's tray table. Even after we had moved onto other things, he stayed there. In the middle of the living room floor. On his bed.
 I love my big goober of a dog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment