Monday, January 9, 2012

Office Decor

My cube isn't exciting. Most cubes aren't. So last spring, I decided to start wallpapering it. I know, a bit weird. And I should have taken pictures sooner since this paper change is the (counting in my head) 5th change. But, it never crossed my mind before. So, here we are. That being said, I find that it keeps my space brighter and a happier place to be! It also allows a touch of my personality to show through and a few co-workers have started decorating their cubes as well.
The paper is from Paper Source - one of my favorite paper stores!
This is 3 sheets - each time I have either 2 or 3 sheets depending upon the sheet size. I tape it to the metal bar across the top and then the pins for all my other notes help keep the rest smooth. Since this is red and silver and white I will most likely leave this paper up until March or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment