Monday, January 16, 2012

Re-Org (Basement) Media Cabinet

This piece of furniture was one of our great finds that cost $0.00 as we got it from a neighbors family when our neighbor passed away. It's a great solid piece that will be with us for a long time (I'm sure) because even though it looks slightly dated, we have an eclectic style and its clean lines and good craftsmanship make it a perfect fit for us. It's been many things for us over the years, more recently a media cabinet for the basement although it still holds mostly kitchen type pieces and my mug collection.
 This is the right side after I've emptied it of the random stuff it was holding: candles, vases, our champagne glasses, etc.
 This is the left hand side of the cabinet - although you can also get an idea of the whole cabinet with the 4 doors in the picture below.
While I've taken all the stuff out of the cabinet now - see table below - I haven't figured out what is going to happen to everything yet. I will let you know when I figure it out :) Also, once I organize all the video game stuff that will be going INTO the media cabinet, I will take more photos so you can see everything.
In the meantime though.... it's all a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment