Saturday, August 24, 2013

Triangle Garden

I s'pose since it's a triangle garden, it makes sense that it took 3 steps to do it? Not really, this project could have easily been done in 1 day if I had planned it better. ah well! Life happens!
Step 1: edging. had to stop due to injury

Step 2: finished edging (can't go any farther due to underground mountain!)
 and started filling in with good soil. Had to stop due to lack of soil.

Even Reese was disappointed!
 so a few months later... the grass has taken over and I finally got to the store to buy more dirt.
Step 3: 10 bags of dirt to be exact.
 But, lucky for me! 10 bags did the job :-)
While the bed is now defined and filled with good dirt, it still needs plants!! I'm thinking about moving the iris bulbs from the back raised beds into this one with the rest for starters..... bulbs would be a bright and happy addition to the center of the yard. maybe some wildflowers in the summer after the spring bulbs?

I'm still thinking.... any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment