Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Summer Thoughts

I haven't been around much lately. I've been enjoying the summer and having my brother around! Oliver, Melissa and LadyBird pretty much spent the summer with us - and we had a BLAST!




a hot, breezy day spent by the lake with a good book and sun glasses




campfires in the backyard with family debates on the best way to stack the wood


Playtime with the puppies



Hot Air Balloon Ride!


Making funny face at Shakespeare in the Park - Boston Common

Reese and LadyBird have become friends - they must do everything together now!


Eating out at some local restaurants!

Lobster Dinner!! YUM!!!

It was bittersweet to wave good-bye to them this week. It flew by all too fast and now with cooler temps at night, I can tell that FALL is on the way. It's my favorite season, but it was awesome to have them around and I can't wait until they move back permanently! Anyone have a teaching position or two available for two incredible teacher/coaches? 

No comments:

Post a Comment