Thursday, August 8, 2013

HGTV Quiz!

I was never a fan of quizzes in school - they made me nervous and stressed - but this is a FUN quiz! PROMISE!
HGTV currently has a style quiz up for 'What's My Style?'
http://my.hgtv.com/style-finder/stylefinder.esi

I found there were several rooms on some pages that I liked, so I took the quiz 3 times so I could pick each thing I liked :-) LOL

Round 1:

Your style is Mediterranean-Inspired

Vibrant, yet tranquil. Rustic textures and soothing colors echo the sea and sky. An ornate space inspired by nature. Tuscan and Mediterranean stylings.

Round 2:

Your style is Classic Casual

AKA Transitional. A mix of contemporary and traditional. Usually updated, graceful, enduring.

Round 3:

our style is French Country

Rustic, casual and welcoming. Cheerful combinations of deep, rich colors. Full of natural materials and handcrafted flair. My home is French Country.

My conclusion:
I laughed out loud for a while, to be honest. I mean really, Mediterranean + Casual + French Country?!
But they all have similar elements which are me: comfortable in colors, fabrics and furniture with a blend of old and new.

What is your style and are they right? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment