Monday, October 22, 2012

Little Touch-Ups!

This weekend I tried to tie up some loose ends - project wise in the house. Unfortunately, since I also had a phone issue, I have no pictures of the paint touch-ups I did in both the master and the guest bathrooms. But, also knowing how hard the tinted shades are to photograph, maybe that's a good thing.

The master bath had those 2 spots where the shower curtain had pulled the paint off straight down to the green board. I had sealed it with Kilz, left over from the garage stairs project and then put 2 coats of matching paint right on over.

In the guest bath, I filled in about 6 picture nail holes and painted over the spackle in preparation to hang a new, smaller and different sized painting. I also did the usual grocery shopping, library run, laundry, etc.

I am currently trying out another crock pot recipe which I will share with you once I know if it's worth sharing! :-) I'm a bit behind on my food posts.....
I also tried the infamous Trader Joe's 2 buck chuck - which is really more like $4, but still! Not bad for a dinner wine!

The trick-or-treat bowl is still empty and after a conversation with my neighbors this weekend, it might stay that way since we won't be getting any trick-or-treaters this year. We haven't gotten any since we moved in - I'm sure it's because most people drive right by us at 50mph!

No comments:

Post a Comment