Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It only took two years...

... to get all the roller shades up in the windows. At first when I thought about that timeline I was upset that it took so long. BUT, when I remember that we started with roman shades that didn't work right and had to be taken down and returned after living with them for 4 months, then a new solution found and ordered (not to mention these last two roller shades I ordered 9 months ago but the salesperson never actually ordered them - so they had to be ordered (for real) 3 months ago - two years doesn't really seem all that long! And one thing I have learned with having a house, is that things ALWAYS take longer than you want them to!!

roller shade in my study
roller shade in dining room window
Now all the first floor windows match! 
WHEW! Light control on the first floor is huge in the afternoon and these shades come in SUPER handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment