Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday = Movie Night!

Ask me when the last time I went to the movies and I would have to say The Avengers. ie, we don't go that often. why? it's expensive! and, honestly? most movies do not need to be seen on the big screen. They aren't epic or made for a big screen viewing. Most can easily be enjoyed on a regular sized screen at home. So we wait and see them on Netflix. All that being said, what happens if I find a coupon for a buy 1 ticket, get 1 free? we go to the movies! :-)

We saw Hotel Transylvania - thank you H for making me watch the trailer! - which was total fun and hilarious from beginning to end.
I loved the backgrounds
Hotel Transylvania characters
It doesn't need to be seen on the big screen. But if you have a coupon (we saw this movie for a total of $6!), I recommend it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment