Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Updated Urn & Flowers

The BEFORE picture. The paint job it came with didn't like the winter.


Once I'd power washed it with the hose, it really showed the wear.

So out came the Rustoleum 2x coverage spray paint

It covered up all the white as well as the questionable paint job it came home with. But I can't complain too much since I got it in the clearance section of Michael's. Although that might explain the funky paint job....

Reese kept watch at a safe (and cool) distance by hanging out at the edge of the garage

After coat #2


looking good! pardon the garden items holding down the classy black trash bag :-)

Oh so much better!

I feel like the flowers POP! more now too :-)
The yellow Iris by the rock (maybe I should just refer to this area as the rock garden?) are now in full bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment