Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sweet Sticky Brown Rice

I'm currently trying out a sweet sticky brown rice recipe - I will be sure to share it once I've figured it out. I enjoyed it for the first time at my Yoga Retreat (see earlier post) earlier this year and decided I had to try and make it. I mean how hard can it be? (lol)

Ok. So my first attempt, I figured go exactly by the recipe. And not even 20 minutes in I had burned (black) rice stuck to the pot as it ran out of water. The next attempt kinda worked. Well, I'm eating it. It didn't burn. But I tried to exchange a few ingredients which made it tasty, but not the same or 'right' in my opinion.

So I have some ingredients on order from Amazon (brown rice syrup) and once it arrives and I try again I will be sure to let you know and share the (succesful version) recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment