Thursday, March 11, 2010

News!

So, I have been a bit lazy with the blog this past week. My original goal was 1 post a day. Well, that didn't even last a week. Alas, life continues to get in the way. But! It's a good life!

My husband Matt got great work news this week and we have both started P90X which is so incredibly tough. They say not to eat an hour before hand.... I say don't eat for more like 4 hrs before hand! It works the heck out of you until you're a pile of shaky limbs unable to do anything but flop on the floor and then hit the shower.

The last (and maybe the most thrilling) piece of news is that Matt is taking me out to Boston tomorrow night for a surprise. Now, anyone who knows me will say I am not a big surprise person. It's true. I'm a planner. And being a planner, I always like to be prepared. Which is hard to do with surprises. So, knowing me, he told me as much as he could without giving anything away.
Boston, 7pm, a little dressed up, and dinner at one of our old favorite Asian restaurants.
That's it! So wish me luck! Matt's promised I'm going to love it!

(picture of us from our wedding)

No comments:

Post a Comment