Thursday, March 25, 2010

1 Month to Moving!

AAAAAH! 1 month left in our apartment!

While I am totally thrilled about being in the new house, I have so much more I want to sort through, organize, clean out, etc. There's just so much going on between now and then in addition to what I want to get done it will be a challenge to fit it all in. Actually, to be a bit more honest, it will be hard to get my body off the couch after work, commuting, P90X, making and eating dinner!

My new veggie/vegan diet has meant that there is different food that needs storing. So I'm looking into more containers for the counter and cabinets.

And I really would like to get a stainless trash can so it matches the stainless steall appliances. I'm that means it will blend in a bit more and scream less "I'M A TRASH CAN!" but we'll see.

This little baggy holder has gone under almost every kitchen sink we've had and is just a simple fix-up for all those floating around plastic bags. Did you know you can now recycle them at certain grocery stores? How cool is that!

This is just perfect for our compost can. Our wonderfully green condo has no garbage disposal so I figured, what better push do we have than to start a compost? And this little guy is so clean and classy looking I won't mind having him sit next to the sink!


This little space saver I've seen in so many hotel rooms but never used until we were on our honeymoon cruise. It became a total sifesaver and a great way to wash out bathing suits and let them drip dry. I think I'm going to get two, one for each of the upstairs bathrooms.


I must confess I already have 4 black big ones of the following item. I love them! What a great way to not only organize, but you're able to dump projects in different boxes and you can always go back and sort through the box later. But in the meantime, you look snazzy and organized!


Happy organising to me!

PS - all of the above can be found through The Container Store. ie one of my FAV places ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment