Monday, September 3, 2012

Haley Visit!

Haley came up for the weekend on the train Saturday.
We ran some errands and chatted the whole time, catching up!
Next up was snacks at the house while chopping fruit...
for Sangria!
Haley was very excited to try it out
and I have to say - the first time either one of us made it without Kel,
we did a pretty good job! Kel, you'd be proud!! It was tasty!
A lot of firsts happened actually - Haley GRILLED our dinner!!!
corn, sweet potatoes and BBQ chicken...
Everything was awesome!!!
We ended the night around the fire pit with marshmellows, chocolate and a HUGE full moon!
Sunday was brunch and shopping at the Kittery outlets!
We got some great deals and Haley came away with  2 SUPER cute dresses!
As well as other things, but the dresses were the finds of the day!
Haley and I agreed that our next adventure will be me taking the train to Boston to hang out for the day! Woot! I can't wait Haley!!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun!!! I miss sangria almost as much as I miss the two of you.

    ReplyDelete