Friday, August 31, 2012

A Fun Filled Friday!

I can't believe August is at an end - it certainly doesn't feel like it with the warmer temps (82 today!).

Our dog visitor of this Friday day is Havi -
he was SUPER cute!! very friendly and quiet!
He's 11yrs old and belongs to Gil and Shen (Gil's gf)
Havi is a rescue and had a hard life before Gil and Shen -
the little guy has no teeth and is much smaller than he should be due to malnutrition when he was a puppy. Consequently, his tongue is usually hanging out of his mouth - but he is one happy, peppy tiny guy!
I also got a hair trim! I always feel like it's long afterwards....
because she blows it out straight - something I hardly ever due (too lazy!).... I know it may not seem long to you - but considering I had VERY short hair just a year ago - this is long!!  
Happy Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment