Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Baltimore was AWESOME!

Here are a few pictures:
While I saw her sleeping Friday night when I arrived, this face on Saturday morning was even better!

Kel and I managed a few projects while I was there, including this bookcase.

Kel added some pretty pink and white paper to the back of the bookcase
to add a personal touch  and make it a bit more girly! 

Here it is all loaded up with books and a few toys in her closet.
I LOVE that Kel painted the inside of her closet a pale pink :-)

The double rack allows for more hanging storage.
Not seen are 3 more cloth bins on the shelf above to maximize storage.

We move the lamps around in the room and put the two matching ones on top of the dresser
and hung the mirror above. It's a perfect spot as it reflects the light from both windows
in the room making the nursery even brighter and lighter feeling!

The square shelf on the right holds picture frames, mementos and  special items.

Here's a great photo of the 3 of us from Sunday.
I had so much fun!
Thank you for a wonderful visit! I can't wait to come back and see how much she's grown! (she's growing like a weed!)

1 comment: