Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend Surprise!

This past weekend was one busy mess! But the results are awesome - if I do say so myself! :-)
The hallway upstairs, downstairs and stairway were all painted.
New roman shades were install in the upstairs hallway and the one funky window on the stairs.
Lilacs were planted in a raised bed along the garage wall.
Hydrangeas were planted in a raised bed along the back wall of the house w/ iris.
Iris were planted in a raised bed around the giant rock in the yard (there are more but I ran out of soil).
Lily of the Valley were planted in the front bed by the front porch.
New raised pot (of sorts) has been placed by the front porch awaiting flowers.
Oliver's truck bed extender, headboard and dresser were sold on Craigslist.
I watched Country Strong - good movie, better music - made me finally set-up the iTunes store on my laptop and purchase the music.
Visited with family on Sunday afternoon and enjoyed some laughs!
Here are all the pics. I tried to keep them in order of before and afters!



























1 comment:

  1. All of your hard work paid off. The hallway looks great, and the yard is starting to look like it's yours!

    ReplyDelete