Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cool Find!

Ok. For those that know me, you know and understand that fabric has had a pretty large role in my life since I was very young. So how could I not get excited when I found a website where you can design your own graphic fabric?!

www.spoonflower.com

Well, I didn't find it really, I found it through the YHL blog, but still. HOW COOL IS THIS?! (Believe me, I am aware how dorky I am) So cool. So very cool. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it yet, but I just had to share my excitement!

My other happy news is that the storage units I ordered for my study are coming today. Yippeeee! This means I can finally organise the space (Monkish = Me) and really start using it to its full advantage.

I hope your rainy week is filled with simple joys too!

No comments:

Post a Comment