Monday, May 16, 2011

Hallway of Pictures

This was a lazy weekend for me. I went to the salon and had my first pedicure of the summer season - it was heaven! I watched a few movies: I Heart Huckabees, You Again, Love & Other Drugs, How Do You Know. See? I told you it was a lazy weekend!! The rain made me want to do nothing but sleep and stay on the couch with Reese and hot tea.

I did, however, get one inside project done. This was the hallway at the end of last weekend:

And here it is with almost every photo we have, framed, and up on the wall. I did make a trip to Michael's and caught a GREAT break with clearance frames for 49 cents a piece! So if you recognise photos in different frames, I did change up the frames, and some photos in order to try and get everything into a black frame with a white mat or no mat.
I started at the top and worked my way down. The photos stop about my shoulder height, which means we still have some room to put up more photos - and I still have more black frames, but I think it will stay like this for a while.
Like a good dog, Reese kept me company all weekend (hubby was off seeing his brother) and even sometimes got in the way sleeping under ladders in an attempt to stay close.
This became one of his favorite spots though. Much more convenient as it allows me to move ladders around and go up and down the stairs - this is the landing - I don't really understand how it was comfy for his neck!
What an awkward angle!! And what a sweet dog - I am so lucky to have him :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment