Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend Shopping!

The nesting tables of last week (white) Matt decided were a bit too white and fem, so when I found a set of these 2 black tables it was like the universe had heard him! What I love about them is they have little touches of red, which go with the carpet, they have handles for ease of moving them, they are sturdier than any other small table I have purchased for the living room AND, the edges make a built in safety net for Reese's labby tail to NOT remove everything on it! Needless to say, they came home with me :-) This little bunny rabbit was just too cute. Once I picked him up, I literally couldn't put him down. For those of you that know me, it's not really like me to buy something that doesn't have a strict purpose or already has a place in the house (even if it's in my head) but this little guy? Honestly! How could I leave that little face on the shelf of Home Goods??
And here's my last funny pic of the day........ you know your mom loves your dog when!
You find them snuggling on the living room floor together!
What have you all been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment