Saturday, March 12, 2011

Curtain Change-up!

My wonderful husband made a confession the other day: he doesn't like the master bedroom curtains. sigh. I wasn't thrilled with them either, but they'd been up for almost a year and I kinda figured they had just 'stuck'.

So off I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond and found some curtain options:







Now, I thought the darker blue would be perfect, but.... yeah, not so much! So after a bit of discussion, and letting them stay up like that for 12 hrs or so, the decision was made: Black.



In addition, The roman shades I wanted for the house are being discontinued. Thus, that quick purchase this week. The store is currently on the hunt for two more - that way all three bedrooms will have the same shades.

Here is Matt putting up the roman shades like a champ!



Wooooooo! Master Bedroom Curtains DONE!!!!

I'm not sure if you saw the grey blip on the bed (amongst the mess) but it's our new duvet cover. The white duvet cover will go into the guest room and the grey will help mask the Reese fur (wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment