Sunday, March 6, 2011

Study Curtains

This fabric I found a while ago while out with my Mum. The graphic reminds me of mosiac tile. Totally awesome, but I was a bit unsure as it's outside my comfort zone, but the price was SO incredible that I decided to ultimately go for it. :-)

Here are the study curtains before.... closed and open. White sheers with a subtle stripe. Not bad. Classic. But, ummm..... kinda boring, right?


And these......

Are the new study curtains...... closed and open :-)


MUCH bolder! They deffinately add some zing to the study. The windows will also get some white roman shades inside the window frame to match the other two bedrooms.
I'm still on the hunt for a great lamp or two as well as some kind of storage unit for the wall opposite the desk (just out of sight on the right). I'm dreaming of something like an antique hutch/ china cabinet that would be painted white and may have some fun colorful paper lining the back for added interest!
But we'll see how things unfold :-)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM!!! They look amazing! How were they to make? And what's that bright yellow in the corner? It looks great with the walls and the curtains. Let's continue the hunt for some lamps. =)

    ReplyDelete