Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Job

I started a new job yesterday. It's a full time position for a financial company. I know, I was thinking that finance would be a thing of the past. Thing is? It's kinda been a career for the past 5 yrs or so and thus, easier to get into and they pay and benefits are, of course, better than temping.

My brain is mush. Which, is a good thing since it means it's been thinking - learning. But it also means that projects I had lined up for during the weeknights this week, might (probably) won't be happening. Ah well, it's been raining anyway, so I can't really do the chandy project until it's dry out again and painting doesn't seem all that wise with the crazed dog we've been experiencing of late.

I promise I'll be back with more pictures and projects this weekend. Until then, this mushy brain is going to chase balls around the house with my crazy dog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment