Monday, August 16, 2010

Long Awaited Pics Part 1

For those of you who are still reading my blog - you have the patience of Saints!

As a GIANT thank you.... here are at long last, pictures of our new house. Enjoy!


Top of the stairs - this is Matt's dresser and my first amazing NH Craigslist find! It will eventually get new handles and a possible part paint job (still under discussion!) The black curtains are current leftovers from a prev apt. They are not permanent but we've been getting so much sun I had to do something to try and keep the upstairs hallway cool!


Also part of the upstairs hallway - my dresser - still needs new handles, but its been refinished by my MIL and is back in use! It may end up moving into the master though, I haven't decided.


Our stairs are split with a small landing - this is looking down to the front door on the right. The door straight ahead is our front hall coat closet.


This is from the top of the stairs down to the landing. You can see how very very WHITE this house is - yet another reason for me to get out the paint and get this hallway done!


Finished master. I love it. Simple, elegant, comfy and most of all - easy to maintain!!



Guestroom still under reno from my brother moving out. I have gotten it cleaned with the start of some pictures hung up, moved some furniture in, etc.

This is Matt's Grandfather's rocker along with some moulding ledges for pictures that have yet to be put up. As I said, this room is a work in progress. It's also missing a bed!


While I love the curtains, I think I will be adding some sheers eventually and also honeycombe shades for light blocking for our younger set of guests who aren't morning people like me!

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll have some sheers leftover from the billion I bought, I'll send them to you for your guest room. It's really the least I can do since I intend to be a guest. =)

    ReplyDelete