Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Inspiration Pics

These four pictures are courtesy of Restoration Hardware. One of my go to mags for inspiration!

Outdoor furniture. Clean lines, bright colors, comfy cushions, what's not to love?

An old high school friend is pregnant with her first and a few others have started seriously talking about having children. So when I saw this cute room-to-grow I couldn't resist! The crib expands to a toddler bed and then a full size! And, since most of the colors here are basic, white, chocolate brown and blue, you can add bolder colors and trade things out, or slip-cover the chair and away you go!

My parents have a library. I grew up with lots of books all over the house, so needless to say I found someone else (my husband) who also loves books! We have 1 awesome bookcase that is already double stacked so I'm on the lookout for another one ....... or two!

I have long been a fan of Candice Olsen on HGTV and one thing she always does in dining rooms is upholstered chairs like these. Now, I love our antique hardwood chairs and they will forever stay with the oak table in the eat in kitchen. But wouldn't the holidays in the formal dining room be comfier in the above chairs? mmmmmmmmm!

1 comment:

  1. I love that upholstered bench with the chairs. That's such a beautiful and classic room. And don't tease me with nursery pictures. You know I'm itching to be Auntie Kelly and my brother is in no rush. The burden is on you and Matt, my friend.

    ReplyDelete