Monday, August 16, 2010

Long Awaited Pics Part 2

Our current dining room, which as you can see, needs new light fixtures and a sideboard or storage.

Random picture of Oliver helping out in the yard. I love the light in this picture which makes the grass look ALL green and ALL grass rather than just green stuff. sigh.

Current living room setup. Eventually it will be updated but for now, this is it!


Kitchen and my beloved fridge. I looooooove my fridge! I hope to put up under cabinet lighting and a finished backsplash.
I am hoping to shortly be painting the hallways (up and down) and possibly the 3 baths as well.
Let me know your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! I found some backsplash tiles you would love here in MD at a very deep discount. Obv, you need to come and see me in October. =)

    ReplyDelete