Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Crazy July

This month has been crazy: My brother (who is living with us) had a visit from his fiancee, Matt's good friends got married on July 10th, one of my best friends is getting married this coming weekend July 31st, we went to a kitchen celebration party for friends who finished a kitchen reno and we have started to put together our composter which arrived!

In addition to all that craziness (happy crazy, mind you!) my brother is now moving out this Friday!! (Moving to Texas to be with his fiancee) And my last day of work in finance is Thursday! So many HUGE life choices being made!!!

I promise to be back soon with some pictures of the house and my latest finds from craigslist! I found 2 more just this past Sunday!

Be safe in this heat & I will be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Just hearing about your life makes me tired. You clearly need a vacation. I hear that the suburbs of Baltimore are surprisingly relaxing. Just saying...

    ReplyDelete