Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Condo




So we've bought our first home!!!! It's a townhouse condo with a great back yard. We are the unit on the right. The front doors have been painted a deep red and there is grass now.




This is a pic of the back. I cannot wait to add flowers along the garage wall (sunflowers are nice and tall!)and around the deck.
There are a few more out there but they are mostly insulation pics (the condo is geo-thermal!)or the format is wrong so I can't post them here. I promise to have more pictures after we close the end of April. I am already choosing paint colors as the inside is just all white. Like not even builders beige, but all white. Like copy paper. It's awful. I'm currently brainstorming but will post more pics when I find what I want the different rooms to look like or be. It's all so exciting!
Oh, here's a PS for ya, ppwrk. to buy a house. wow. we've killed so many trees already and we're not yet to closing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl :) It's Jen from RHOOS. Cute new blog :) Your new condo is so nice!

    ReplyDelete