Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

We are right in the middle of our Thanksgiving festivities! We have three days (yes, Thanksgiving 3 times!) worth of delish food and awesome family to enjoy! Yesterday was spent with my parents and a skyped phone call with my brother and his wife.
Mum's gluten-free pumpkin-raisin bread
We ate yummy food all day, played games, watched the Macy's Day Parade (a family tradition!), a little bit of the dog show and had a great fire in the fireplace to combat our cold ears and cheeks from our walk with Reese. The day was topped off with a later dinner, dessert, coffee and a couple killer games of UNO!
Dad playing with Reese
I am working today but Matt has taken Reese down to his parents house where we will be eating dinner tonight and then tomorrow we'll gather with the extended McKenna clan for leftovers! If my pants still fit on Monday I'm going to be excited!! LOL

I feel so very blessed to have so many wonderfully dear family and friends to share the holidays with - I sincerely hope nothing but the best for all of you!
~To friends and family far away, know that I carry you in my heart and cannot wait until I see you again. I'm so thankful and grateful to have you all in my life! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment