Wednesday, December 26, 2012

On the First Day of Christmas.....

..... My True Love Gave to Me!!

Last week was a blur of baking (over 30 dozen cookies in 7 varieties!), errands, Matt's birthday, wrapping and shipping packages, picking up the Christmas Tree, doctor's appointments (I have graduated from my nutrionist!), mailing last minute holiday cards, a quick trip to the Theatre, lighting the tree, my birthday (we saw SkyFall - the 007 movie!), decorating the tree - a strange birthday occurrence of mine that could be called a tradition at this point! packing the car, celebrating Christmas at Matt's parents house with 13 adults, 2 children, 1 dog, 2 cats - WHEW!, seeing The Hobbit and then back home again before returning to work today.
A marathon to be sure!

My apologies for not keeping up with the blog - I will be catching my breath a bit this coming weekend and will post pictures of the tree and maybe even a recipe or two!

Thank you for your patience and I sincerely hope you are all enjoying a Very Merry Holiday Season with those you love and cherish!


Matt w/Uncle Jim and cousin Stephen creating a marble shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment