Thursday, December 13, 2012

December Birthdays

December is a fairly big birthday month for my family: Dad Rand, Cousin Jennifer, Cousin Isabelle, Matt, me
and if you want to bring religion in, Christmas too.
It seems odd to still have no snow with colder weather. We have gotten snow a few times now, but it always warms up just enough for it to melt. I don't know about you, but I don't think the cold it worth it without snow!
We added a small multi-colored light tree to our upstairs
hall this year. It adds a festive touch to the second floor
AND you can see it from the driveway too!
Guestroom: I found the Noel sign at Target (already on sale!)
and the arrangement is courtesy of Haley's magic touch!
Most of our gifts have arrived and I've been wrapping!
This years theme is brown paper with red and white twine. 
odd shapes make for a good challenge!
ready to be shipped to their destinations!
Yes, more decorating to come. No, we don't have our tree yet. Yes, I know that's kinda crazy. Yes, it's on purpose. No, we didn't forget the big tree - Promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment