Friday, December 28, 2012

On the 3rd Day of Christmas

my true love gave to me! 3 turtle doves......

Well, yesterday was a SNOW DAY for us in NH. My office was closed and Matt worked from home as the flakes dropped and swirled for more than 12 hours leaving us with 14-18 inches of snow!

I did spend part of the day doing laundry, opening mail, shoveling, playing with Reese in the snow :-) but most of the day was spent on the couch watching Season 3 of Downton Abbey. oh! was it delish!

I also managed to take some photos of other xmas decorations on the first floor..... ya know, like our Christmas Tree!
Our xmas card 'tree' this year.
The kitchen bar is on the left with the dining room on the right.
Reese - monopolizing two laps and one arm all at once! LOL
the Christmas Tree in green :-)
and in full color - the theme this year was white lights
with white and silver ornaments
It's a smaller tree than we've had in past years,
but on the plus side there was plenty of room for the star on top! 
 While decorating this year was a little piece-meal (the basement is currently strewn with boxes!), everything turned out quite well and I loved having some of the decorations up early (first weekend in December) so that we could enjoy them all month  long!

Still up is second Christmas on New Years (my side of the family) and Twelfth Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment