Saturday, March 24, 2012

Strange Weather We're Having.....

Up here in New England! We had some summer like days last week - in the 80's! Where Reese enjoyed some deck time in the sun :) I'm not sure if you can see the neighbors children out there, but they broke out their shorts and scooters!
 This week, the weather has reminded us that it's still only spring - mid 40's and 50's...... oops! I meant to take some photos of the buds appearing in the yard! Next post - I promise!
And, here's a more random photo, but I had never seen one before (aside from TV or a zoo) but this is a pic of a groundhog near the water. I wasn't sure what he was at first, but I managed to get this before he started running towards the rocks by the water. I cracked up so hard - he looked so funny running! (then again, I'm sure I do too as I keep training for my first 5k!)

No comments:

Post a Comment