Monday, March 12, 2012

Blender Heaven!

When Matt and I got married, we asked for a few fun kitchen appliances, like a waffle iron, food processor a hand blender (LOVE IT!) and regular blender. The latter has always been a disappointment. It mixes liquids but doesn't do much else - it tries, but gets stuck - and since I wanted it to make smoothies and frappes (my Mum makes the most AWESOME chocolate frappes!!) .................. Well, my handsome hubby was listening the last time I was ranting about not being able to make smoothies, and he found me this:
It's literally the best blender/smoothie maker ever! It crushes ice! It blends it in a to-go cup so you don't even get the big mixer parts dirty (he was CLEARLY thinking ahead on this one since he does the dishes!) and then have to transfer it to another cup!

I know I said my vacuum was my new fav toy - but this is the BEST thing in my kitchen right now!

Is it SPRING yet? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment