Thursday, March 29, 2012

Matt's Surprise!

I am so proud of myself. For keeping a secret surprise I planned for Matt. A secret surprise sounds kinda silly though, since a surprise by nature is a secret. oh, well. You know what I mean :)

I took a half day at work yesterday and went home early to meet the Electrician Scott, who was awesome!
He took our dining room from this,
                                               
 (adding this fixture we got in Sept 2011)
to this!
Woooooohooo! I could NOT be happier!!! It looks awesome, matches the other fixtures in the house and makes an INcredible difference in the space!
I think extra points should be awarded for home improvement projects that are a small dent in the budget (the light plus the electrician totalled, came to less than the original price of the fixture!) with a large impact on the space!

P.S. Yes, Matt loves it too, maybe with not as much enthusiasm as me, but he loves it :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!!! Just in time to enjoy for Easter/Passover!

    ReplyDelete