Monday, February 6, 2012

It's the Little Things.....

I know I haven't been good about posting every few days, but work has been a bit insane (9 hour days last week) and with crazy work, the days just pass by. So it was wonderful to slow down this weekend and spend time at home with Matt and Reese (and I squeezed in some extended-family time too!).

Here are a few snapshots of the weekend:

 Matt brought me some beautiful flowers that opened right up- a wonderful spark of sunshine in the kitchen!

 He also fixed the doorknob/lock to the laundry room. It had been finikiy for a while, but when it almost locked us out on Saturday morning, Matt decided it was time for it to go and he replaced it!!
 Then on Sunday, he went and made homemade hummus! He's so handy!!!
We also explored Kingman Farm with Reese, which is a local teaching farm and in the winter, a popular dog walk/hike. Although maybe I should say jog because Reese was sooo happy that he had us jogging (sometimes on ice!) to keep up with him. We stayed for about an hour - until my nose was about to fall off and Reese was panting :)

I hope you had a wonderful weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment