Monday, February 27, 2012

Crazy Reese

Oh Reesey-face! This past weekend he was up to some crazy stunts.... I should say crazy stunts he hasn't attempted before. Here are a few pics!
Most of us have seen Reese happily snuggled up on the couch. It's true. He loves hanging out there. But he hates being tucked in - doesn't want any blanket over him and prefers the bare couch cushions to any blankets. He has, at times, moved the blanket so he can lay on the couch rather than the blanket.
Not this time! He loved it - practically pushing me off the couch so he could have more room and more blanket. (The blanket is an Afghan made for us by family! Told we use it all the time Ally!)
And this?? This, I find hysterical.
Reese as a lapdog. A 75pd lapdog!
But he managed it - legs all a-kimbo - he stayed there for the better part of an hour! All snuggly with Matt.
Oh, Reesey-face how you crack me up and make me laugh!

1 comment: