Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Doggie Playdate

Reese has recently been playing more with our neighbors dogs - Scots' little terrier Tucker and Kathryn's tiny puppy Lily. The latter is hysterical as Lily's is about the size of Reese's head! I should take a photo for you.

Here is his usual spot on the living room floor. I took this while Matt was hanging the new shades in the living room.

This past weekend though, Reese made a new friend with this fluffy gold retreiver Prince. Prince is the dog of one of my co-workers and so I had met Prince at work, and she had met Reese the same way. (my office building is pet friendly and we we all have dogs, so there is a new policy that we can have 1 dog a day at work! it's great for the dogs and also keeps the stress level down at work too!)

Cassandra and I have been talking for quite a while on getting the two of them together for a playdate. We finally made it happen this past weekend :)

I'm sorry I don't have more pictures of them - but they were constantly in motion running around in the yard and also around the couch! I only got these two blurry ones as they stopped for a few minutes to get some water.

Thank you Cassandra and Prince for a wonderful visit and the gift of tennis balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment