Thursday, October 13, 2011

Season of Fall

While we are going apple and pumpkin picking this coming Sunday, while running errands this past weekend, I found the first decorative gourds and couldn't help but pick some up!

I clustered them all on one side with my current favorite candle: Yankee's Pumpkin Spice.

Aww! They look so cute piled up on top of each other!



I also managed to hit a few Columbus Day Sales, which strangely enough, had all fall decor on sale! 30 - 60% off! The stores were all trying to make room for... wait for it..... Christmas! It's not even Halloween yet! I was shocked, but not too shocked to pick up a few things on crazy sale! Which is why, rather than making a fall wreath myself (which was my plan) This paper beauty came home with me for just a fraction of its original cost.


This weekend? I'll be upping the decor with mums, pumpkins, apples... Matt is even debating carving pumpkins this year!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love your wreath. I'm going to make the tulle one you pinned the other day this week. =)

    ReplyDelete