Thursday, October 27, 2011

Reese @work and other updates

So my office has started a new policy where one person at a time can bring their dog to work. We all have dogs or love dogs, so no issues there and the office is a pet friendly building.

Reese didn't do so well the first time but has been doing better and better each and every time following! These two pics were taken this afternoon as he snoozed in the hallway... he likes keeping an eye on everyone! :-)

I took these sitting at my desk - we moved our desks around last week and I ended up with a bigger cube at the end of the row by the door - AND I have my very own window!



And since when is it OK for it to SNOW before Halloween?????




As you can see, we weren't prepared - the grill is still out and so are the bird feeders. We are scheduled to get even more snow this coming weekend. Oiy. What happened to Fall this year??

No comments:

Post a Comment