Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Decor

It's October!!! I have no idea why it's October. I don't remember time going by this fast, but regardless, here we are!
What does October mean? pumpkins, apple picking, cider, hay rides and Halloween!

These are a few decorations BB and I found while out at Home Goods looking for pieces to furnish her new apartment!


While most of them are super sparkly, I love the idea of having them arranged with more natural decor like a dried vine pumpkin, or wooden basket with treats!


I also love the darker browns that are making a showing this year!



While house decorations are not a huge To-Do this year, Matt and I do have several costume contests that we are prepping for. I will be sure to take pictures come Halloween so you can see!

1 comment:

  1. There's a lot of glitter in these pictures. Does this mean you are embracing the sparkle? I just broke out my glitter skulls. =)

    ReplyDelete