Friday, October 28, 2011

PENSCO Halloween Costume Contest - AM

Warning! Picture Heavy!

My workplace is VERY serious about Halloween... Very serious! Cash prizes serious!


So here are some quick snapshots I took this morning. I'll add another post this afternoon with our party and the winners!



Eric - my team lead



House and Balloons from UP!


Prince as Doug


Cassandra as the Old Man - I couldn't get all 3 pieces in one shot!


These are my cupcake creations - devils food with orange frosting and black and white skulls


Matt gets total credit for helping with my cupcakes! I couldn't have done it without him :-)

(and I must say, he's getting VERY good about decorating!)


Karen as a Hippy, Melissa as Marilyn and Doreen as Marge


Mark as Mickey Mouse


A better shot of Doreen as Marge

My bug cupcakes!!!! how awesome and creative are these? I'm so super proud of these!






The Boss of the office - who doesn't get dressed until just before the contest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment