Sunday, May 4, 2014

Paleo Mayo & Weekend Travels

Spring is here and with warmer temperatures come my two favorite lunches! Tuna and egg salad. Mmmmm! and pickles! :-) I know. They are both a bit polarizing as some love and others hate, but I love them both and they aren't bad for you by themselves - it's what you put with them!
Enter Paleo mayo. I know, I was dubious too - which is why I got a recipe from a Paleo friend who's husband is a much better cook/chef than me! He's also not afraid to try new recipes, which, sometimes, I am.
The recipe can be found here:
http://thehealthyfoodie.com/fail-proof-home-made-paleo-mayo-whole30-compliant/
and it is NOT hard!! I promise! I made both tuna fish and egg salad with this and it was super tasty! The recipe states that you can add other flavors to it and Paleo Friend confirmed that you can easily spice it up with cumin or smoked paprika and a spicy mustard or garlic or pesto or.... :-) you get the idea!

In other news. I went to Connecticut this past weekend.
THIS is Sandlin. 
He is now 5 months and growing like a weed!
He's not sure about the camera though. And he's not the smile-liest of babies
more of a thinker. His expressions are wonderful and inquisitive!
He's a big fan of Mom (Catherine)
and he looooves to be moving, bouncing, jumping, swinging
When he does smile it lights up his WHOLE face!
Super cute and contagious with those dimples!
and his head is covered in the softest peach fuzz :-)
I'm already jealous of his think, long (blonde!) eyelashes!!
I had a great time! 
Thanks for letting me come visit and steal some snuggle-time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment