Monday, May 12, 2014

Belated Happy Mother's Day

Because she said it better than I ever could, here's a Mother's Day Blessing from Shannan of Flower Patch Farm Girl:

"Hope all you ladies had a real fine day.
If you're waiting to be a Mama, have so much hope. 
If your mama is no longer with you, feel so much peace.
If you're not a mama and you think you're really onto something, sleep an extra hour for me. And paint your toes.

No matter who you are, lady, no matter what your situation is or the condition of your heart tonight, you're a woman, and you give life to the world in all the best ways.

Would it be too weird to say I love you?
Would it seem too abstract and hypothetical?

Because I do.
Because we're pretty much sisters. 

I'll split the cookie and give you the biggest half. Pinkie swear.

XO,
Shannan"

No comments:

Post a Comment