Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Day Late.....

I know! I've been posting on Mondays this month and I missed yesterday - I'm going to blame it on my cold/sinus thing that just won't die! OR, I could say I was frozen through yesterday after sitting at work all day in a building with no heat. yep. The boiler apparently broke down over the weekend and no one noticed until 8.30am Monday morning when the building was a lovely 52 degrees. I wore my down coat all day - Thank You L.L.Bean for keeping me warm!
 Last weeks warm days mixed with snow made for a few foggy mornings!
 The sectional for the basement finally arrived - yay!
 we celebrated by taking the tv out of it's box. 
still not hooked up yet, but at least not in the huge box.
 Reese has discovered that the lower couch arms make for better yard watching,
Kel believes he's contemplating the meaning of life :-)
 my weekend trip to connecticut was canceled due to my sickness
I swear the timing is vindictive!
Anyhoo, so Matt stayed home with me and made me delish eggs with stuff :-)
& Reese continued to try out new ways to snuggle and make me smile :-)

Next up will hopefully be some more movement in the basement! Now that we have all the pieces down there, the ball is back in our court to get it done so we can start to enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment