Friday, July 13, 2012

Searching for Fabric

We use a combination of 2 sets of dining room chairs.... they are fairly similar, on purpose of course, but they have different seat coverings that are showing wear. I want to re-cover all of them in the same fabric to unify them.
 I've decided that I don't want to get matching curtain fabric - too matchy-matchy for me, but rather I want to find a complementary fabric and design that will wear well with the room.


This shot is the closest to showing you what each seat would look like. The fabric was one crazy sale at JoAnn's last month but I couldn't bring myself to bite the bullet. It feels a bit adult to me. LOL! I know that's funny sounding since I am an adult, but I'm not sure I'm that grown-up yet... that makes sense doesn't it?

The hunt continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment