Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Montreal?

We've already covered the topic of my lazy photog state of mind. And since I lost a whole bunch of stuff, I tried to take a few when I was inspired this past week. Granted, the Montreal trip this past weekend has more photos taken by family which I haven't received yet so that will be another update at some point.

This is BB reveling in the delish meal she made for us! Very yummy! Olives, roasted red peppers and artichoke hearts, hummus, a cucumber salad, a yogurt type dip, carrots, warm pita bread, couscous with mushrooms AND a plum cobbler for dessert!


Here are 2 pictures of Reese sleeping in my lap on the way home from Montreal. He finally has learned the belly crawl to scoo-tch close enough to get where he wants to be. It was pretty cute and I welcomed the company in the back seat since I didn't drive up or back!!


Please note that if you are ever taking a dog to Canada and back, the Canadians don't give a hoot about it and the Americans will practically quarantine your dog if you don't have all his medical ppwrk with you. We got a pass this time after answering all sorts of questions down to when he last ate and if the food came from the US or Canada. I can't even imagine having to leave this guy to drive home for his papers and then drive back to get him!!


This weekend we are off to The Cape and RI for birthday Celebrations, a Baby Shower and seeing more family!

No comments:

Post a Comment