Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Never get in the tub with a lamp!"

The upstairs hallway needs a lamp or two. It's a bit stark when it's all clean and tody for company. Just 2 dressers sitting in their places with nothing but 1 vase for decoration.....Ick.
I've been lamp hunting for quite a while now but to no avail. BUT! Home Goods had some great ones this past Friday when I went.... the hard part now, is which one??

I love the dark wood against the silver with the geometric block and the square shade. They are a statement all on their own.




These silver beauties are Mercury glass. Which is in the guestroom only 1 room over. Lovely, but too much of a good thing?




Classic shape, classic silver, classic round white shade..... I have a soft spot for the classics!




These ones aren't really in the running - a bit too odd for me - but could be super cute in someone's home!





I love this lamp. I really love it. The shape, the drum shade.... it's just so elegant! I'm thinking maybeeeeeee...... my study? :-)



What do you think?


PS - 4 days until BB lands in BOSTON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment